Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-13-2018, 10:31 PM

She turned around after deciding it was probably best for her to head back to where she had last seen Ara, but then she noticed the tan and black man standing a fair distance away. She was surprised that she hadn't noticed his scent earlier, but to be fair with herself she had been pretty lost in her own thoughts. His scent heavily carried the signs of a pack and that made her curious. They weren't incredibly far off from the area that Ara had mentioned wanting to head toward to go to the pack she had wanted to join. He seemed to be examining the larger metal structure that took up a corner of this odd, messy field.

Deciding to step out of her comfort zone for a moment, she padded toward him while still keeping an eye on the ground ahead of her to make sure she didn't slice her paw open on one of the many things littering the ground. "Odd, isn't it?" she asked as she stopped a couple of feet from the man, glancing up at the piece he was examining. "I've been to this place a few times now but I still haven't quite figured out what all of this stuff is." She shrugged lightly and glanced back to the man with a slight smile. "Sorry to interrupt your musing. I just figured we could ponder it all together."

"Talk" "You" Think