gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
05-13-2018, 11:52 PM

She was honestly a bit surprised that he knew her name, but she nodded with a pleased smile to confirm that he had said her name correctly. Part of her always felt like she hadn't made a large impact on anything in the pack. She felt small and insignificant in the grand scheme of things - especially since she really hadn't been all that involved to begin with. Instead of assuming that he knew of her in the same way that she had remembered him, she thought to herself that he must have remembered her because there was no one else that looked like her. It was hard to mistake her for anyone else with her peach-hued pelt and three-legged stance.

Her blue gaze followed his down to the pile of herbs that were now sitting at her side before they came back up to rest on his once more. She was equally surprised and touched by his offer of help and had to remind herself that it wasn't really that grand of a gesture. It was really only surprising because she didn't know him at all. "Oh, um... No, that's okay. I appreciate it, but I'm not going to be able to take them all with me so there's not really a reason to move them all." She was saddened by the idea even as she said it, but it was the logical solution. "I don't know why I collected so many when I can't travel with them, but... I couldn't help myself." She giggled softly at the silliness of her own actions.

She began to realize that Celestial's scent was weak at best on his fur as much as it was beginning to grow weaker on herself. Her gaze was curious as she looked at him with her head tipped slightly to the side. "Did you leave Celestial as well? Or have you just not been back in a while?"

"Talk"