ardent

Shooting Star

Seraphiel

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2013, 01:39 AM

For being the first rogue she'd ever met, he was being pretty nice, especially since she had gone and woken him up from his nap. She felt kind of bad about it, but he didn't let on that it bothered him. Though the fact that he was yawning made her wish that she hadn't come to bother him. There had really been no need, she had just been curious as to why someone who sleep out in the middle of the beach. It was too late now anyways. He was already awake and answering her questions. It's not bad. You could say that I enjoy it. Do you like living in a pack, Seraphiel? He liked being a rogue. Well that was certainly the first time she had ever heard that from anyone. Albeit the only other wolf she'd met had been Eren, and the sea-green eyed woman was in her pack, but she still had never heard that before. So he liked being alone? Did that mean that her presence was bothering him then?

Audits flattened against the youth's crown, russet brows furrowing over sapphire gems as he threw the question back at her, asking her if she liked living in a pack. You could say that I do. Being around others is better than being alone, in my opinion at least. Makes it easier to figure things out when you have others to refer to. Onyx dipped shoulders rose in a shrug, thinking that she sounded just like every other pack wolf out there.

Talk like this