gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
05-15-2018, 08:54 AM
"Of course!" cried the boy, officially rolling with the silly game the young girl came up with. Perfect, she'd found just the right wolf to drag off on adventures! Well, she didn't find him, he found her but... Minor details. This was still awesome, in fact, she was already grinning like a fool.

"Absolutely, wouldn't want pirates or some other thieves to get it first," she said seriously, as though she actually believed pirates might be around here somewhere lurking in the shadows. Bouncing towards the cave, she almost took the lead but remembered why she'd waited for someone else and was happy to follow after Breasal instead. She could be the leader of this expedition without being in front closer to any spooky monsters, right? Right.

For a bit she walked behind him but after her eyes began to adjust a little to the darkness the girl would come to walk almost beside him, curious eyes flitting around in the darkness in hopes of spotting something interesting that suggested treasure. "That would be awesome, I wonder if there are wolves that glow... If I could glow I'd explore all the dark places no one else could and I'd find tons of treasure." It seemed silly to think of a wolf lighting up like a firefly, but, her young mind was so imaginative she was easily open to the idea that crazy things could happen.

After walking for a while, Caelestis jumped a little when she heard a soft plink. Once she heard the sound a couple more times she relaxed and moved to try and bump Breasal lightly with her shoulder. "Think anyone else might be in here? Or maybe a spooky ghost guarding his hidden fortune?" she asked playfully.
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!