gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kahaia
05-15-2018, 01:42 PM

He asked of her family history and Terra could feel herself tense up. Her mother hadn't spoken much of their history, but when she did, the conversations were brief. The most she'd gotten out of her was her sister's name and a description of her father. So, the woman wasn't quite sure how to answer the question without being vague. "My mother kept much of that hidden from me as if she were trying to hide our family's past. The only thing I'd ever gotten from her was a description of my father and my half sister's name. Other than that, it was just me and my mother, I've never met any relatives." Terra sighed, thinking about nights she'd stay up begging her mother for a little more. She had wanted stories of her family. Something to go by when she thought of the great wolves that could create creatures such as her mother and herself.

The woman smiled when Elias spoke so highly of her, it was only his first impression, but those were what mattered the most right? Pulling herself from those memories, she'd simply smile, nodding as she was soaking up all of the compliments. He spoke of spilling blood, and Terra only grew more curious. Then something about teaching children, and the woman's eyes lit up. She would love nothing more than to spread her knowledge of the old language to generations to come. It was an exciting thought but was interrupted by her own curiosity coming out. Elias mentioned something of not being able to leave once you join and that she'd find out after she'd joined herself. It was strange, to not know what you're signing up for before you sign up.

"I would love to stay as a guest, learn your customs. We'll see how I fit in with the rest of you, and hopefully, you can count on me joining your ranks someday. Possibly sooner than you might think." It wouldn't take her that long to decide if she could fit in with the pack, so she would likely have her decision within the next week. Especially considering how willing he seemed to teach her of their customs. Terra would wait for the Apollyon to get done soaking himself in the warm waters of the springs patiently. Once he was done, he'd lead her to possibly a new future. How exciting.

"Talk."

Terra is fluent in Latin.