Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
05-15-2018, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2018, 06:23 PM by Rogdar.)

Navigation: Hell’s River |Round|1|2|3

“Hope this is warm enough for you!” He said cheekily to his companion as the heat from the Hell’s River washed over them. Eura screeched furiously and smacked at his back with her small hands in aggravation, earning a brief laugh from him. “Careful now, don’t make me drop you in.” he teased, earning another series of ineffective slaps.  

"You know my Da told me he lived close to a place like this once. Back when he was a pack wolf, before that went to shit of course.” He said idly. “The leader used these birds to carry flaming rocks from the mouth of it.” He explained while his companion listened intently. Rogdar had barely spoken of his father or any of his family really, even to her. Eura knew precious little of the man that had tied the two together, having parted from him shortly after she was given to him as a gift. She knew oly the words he had spoken to her before sending them on their ay "Keep an eye on 'im aye?"The vagabond supposed he could chalk his sudden transparency to being back in his homeland, but he chose not to spare much thought on it.

“The way he talked of the man it was like he was a god; a giant with long fangs the size of a deer’s antlers.”
He scoffed then. “Just sounds like a ridiculous creature to me.” He sighed wistfully and walked on, following the jagged path of the fissure, his expression uncharacteristically forlorn

speaking

Thinking

you