gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Bluetick
05-15-2018, 08:50 PM

It wasn't long before she agreed and he was surprised. Though he had greatly hoped that she would, Chasm was beginning to grow used to being abandoned. He originally felt his younger siblings simply abandoned him when they left Celestial, but the urge of being a protective older brother drove him to find them. So when she agreed to his offer it made his heart jump a bit, over joyed about it. It showed as his tail began to lightly beat the ground showing his happiness. She then returned his gesture, nudging him with her nose which made him smile more. It felt like she was the light at the end of a vary dark tunnel and for now he was so thankful that she was the first of his siblings to be found.

She then said about spending more time together and he nodded, happily.

"Yes and I'm really glad, honestly it's a relief," he said.

Bones had been just sitting and watching the whole interaction, his stomach full and he felt fairly lazy now. When Adore looked back at him he grinned a wide and toothy grin at her. Chasm looked over to what remained, which was still a good amount and nodded to Adore.

"Of Course! Me and Bones are both good so the rest is yours," he replied nodding.

Bones moved away from the kill and settled in a nice shady spot to relax. Chasm gave her a bit, letting her eat some before he would again speak. He wondered when her last meal had been and tried to remember what she excelled in as far as skills. He wasn't even sure how well she was at hunting which made him feel like he really didn't know much about her at all. He bit his tongue slightly at the realization.

"So what have you found since you left the pack? Anything interesting?" he asked after a while.

"Words" & 'Thoughts'

Art by Sam2015