i will love you till the end of t i m e

Ocena

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2013, 08:59 AM

Ocena

The silence reigned for several moments, leaving Ocena doubting. Did he not want her? She knew that that was ridiculous. Gargoyle had made it clear a thousand times over that he adored her, that he wanted her, and to doubt that now, well it was just silly. But it hadn't been so long ago that Ocena had been self-conscious about everything. Now it seemed that those days weren't as long gone as Ocena had thought they were. Gargoyle had always been the one to make her feel more confident and strong. He made her feel like she could do anything, as long as he was around. And he loved her. So it would be all right.

Her doubt threatened to destroy her all the same as Gargoyle began to speak. He didn't want pups? Was she not good enough? And then he continued, and the doubt faded. Of course. Of course. How could she have been so silly? He was worried about her - as always. "There are always risks," Ocena began, picking her words carefully, "Life is all about risks. But we could keep a healer on scene. Mercianne is an excellent healer, after all." It was only a pity that Asheni couldn't be there. She missed the healer female. It seemed that her death had been the beginning of the end.

Ocena moved to nuzzle Gargoyle as he spoke again, shaking her head slightly. "You won't hurt me." The female murmured, "I want nothing more than your children and your love. I can handle a little pain for that." Well, she'd rather have his love and no children than his children and not his love. If she had to pick, she would be content with his love and the children they had already had. It was more than the half-blind creature deserved.

Galileo, Orica, Avalon. How would they feel about having children? But children would prove to the world that Tortuga was strong and could handle itself. It would be a political statement as much as it would be a statement of their love. It was the love that motivated Ocena, however. She wanted him and she knew he wanted her. "I want you to be happy." The female added a moment later, "If it will worry you, I am more than happy with what we have already. Our children are perfect." That much was true. But she did want him. That was also true. But she was happy with what they had. It was far more than she would have ever expected.

TAG: gargie WORDS: 425 NOTES: babies!