gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
05-16-2018, 11:10 PM
Her slight unease was noticed, but not dwelt upon. Czernobog was well aware of his tendency to appear more threatening than most by virtue of his size and paint. It wore off in time, especially since Czern wasn't one to act aggressively towards others unless necessary. He also wasn't always friendly unless he had reason to be, but today was a good day and the petite woman seemed like someone he might enjoy talking with. No one in the pack was quite like her, after all. None so slight and delicate, or who spoke in the manner she did. It was refreshing to have a change. "I agree," he mused, eyeing the place dominated by relics of the past.

Once she began walking he'd trail along after her, moving to walk carefully along the wooden boardwalk, claws clicking here ant there when they found wood that was still more solid than the rotted parts. It was a game he played carefully, keeping an eye out for gaps so he wouldn't trip as they slowly approached one of the closer buildings. "Quite ambitious, that's a good quality to have. There are some rather interesting lands to be found here in Auster, although a couple are claimed by the packs." The compliment wasn't one he made terribly purposefully, though he'd stand by it unembarrassed if it were pointed out. "Very good to meet you Selene, I am Czernobog."

Eyeing the structures ahead of them, he asked, "Are you looking to explore inside those? I can't say I've ever been in one, though I've seen some before."