gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-17-2018, 02:42 PM
Winter had reared its face. Snow fell gently around the large man, his breath visible as he breathed through his nose. Two seasons had passed since he had made his deal and began teaching Nova to become one of his wives. He still knew little of her family but he did not care to meddle in her past. She had left it behind and started a new life with him. His brother had not returned, but a face from the past had shown. Makani was a welcome addition. Either she could become one of his wives, or she could search for a male to better the line but Daemon felt she would choose to continue to strengthen the line through purity. It was a wonder their father hadn't kept her and bred her but Daemon would take what his father had not.

He sat with snow collecting on his form and snow already covering much of the orchard. His den with Nova lay behind him and the morning sun on his face. Clouds actively sought to hide it from the earth but it fought valiantly to remain in sight. He was an early riser and today he could smell deer near enough to take Nova on a short hunting trip, if she felt up to it that was. He knew her heat season had just started so he didn't intend on letting her too far from his sight. He didnt want other males trying to impregnate her, she would be busy enough soon with trying to concieve his children with him. She was a woman now and more than ready to become a mother he felt. "Wake Nova, winter has brought us an opportunity."

Daemon is not a nice man, beware when threading with him. He is volatile and perverse, ladies(and maybe some men) beware. His opinions do not reflect his players at all, I love any and all characters.

As his brother and closest companion, Nabis has permission to enter any and all threads he is part of regardless of tags.