gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Monster
05-17-2018, 07:35 PM
Stuck in her head while listening to the distant sound of the rapids, Rhea didn't hear Sparrow approach until she spoke. Visibly startled and a little sheepish, the child looked up at her aunt with a weak smile. "Probably not, I haven't seen him for a little while," she admitted, one ear flicking back as she gazed cautiously at Sparrow. Yeah, maybe Rhea shouldn't be hanging out here, but she wasn't dumb enough to try and swim around in the water so for now the girl clung to the knowledge that she hadn't done anything bad. She hoped. It was easy to second guess oneself when staring authority in the face.

A soft sigh left her as she glanced back at the water. If she looked close she could see bits of the spray flinging up from the churning rapids as it roared its way to wherever the water ended up. "I wasn't gunna go over there," she blurted, side eyeing Sparrow, "Mom said not to. I just wanted to see it again. From a safe distance, naturally." The girl soon grew quiet, unease hanging in the air around her. Her stomach felt tight, filled with nervous energy.