gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-17-2018, 08:54 PM
Daemon was well aware of his own sexual desires, they like his father's were strong. He had no care that this was his sister, he would bed her like any other. And when she came into season she would bear him children, like nova would next season.

"No, if anything, I expected it. Though father will be disappointed when he finds you will not be carrying his children this spring." His answer to her question was filled with humor. He found it humorus that his father had lost the ability to control Makani. Though she should make no mistake, Daemon would not allow her to walk all over him as their father had. "I assume you decided to Ignore all males that sought your paw in marriage? That you avoided breeding last spring after we left to conquer this land? Do not think i will do as father has and allow you to waste your most fertile years. I will give you until spring to find a male, if you have not by then, know you will get no choice but to become one of either mine or Nabis's wives. You were raised a spartan so you understand you would not be our only wife. I already have one I am training to become the life bringer I know she can be." He watched her eyes, aware his sister may of developed feelings for one of her brother's as they all three grew up. He only briefly stopped cleaning her long enough to speak to her and give her her newest order. He had no problem taking her against her will if he must but he would not let her go any longer than her heat season without a litter of pups. Though he knew she would likely choose him and Nabis if she truly had feelings for them.

Perhaps he should take her now though. After all who was there to stop him? Nabis couldn't if he was nowhere in sight. He aimed a few more sensual nips for her cheek and the base of her ear. HE would have to see first though. He eyed her for her reaction. She could easily loose her purity here to him but would she be able to live with that.

Daemon is not a nice man, beware when threading with him. He is volatile and perverse, ladies(and maybe some men) beware. His opinions do not reflect his players at all, I love any and all characters.

As his brother and closest companion, Nabis has permission to enter any and all threads he is part of regardless of tags.