size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
05-18-2018, 07:10 PM
Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Ashiel listened attentively to the members that spoke and voiced their opinions, nodding respectfully to each as they finished their piece. He grinned. "Thank you for speaking. The Wraith's Woods then, shall be ours! Feel free to start marking its borders." He would plan to make his own rounds as well to secure and finalize the move into the new territory. His ears perked at the suggestion from Razi and he nodded. "That sounds like a splendid idea Razi and of course, you always have my ears. I will confer with my mother on a few of our tales and stories. Perhaps, if you'll all humor me I can relay them to you on our travels." There were a few stories his mother had told him of his families great deeds. There were others that his companion, Griff knew and he was so excited to share them he didn't quite know where to begin.

"I believe that is all I have. Thank you all for coming, this meeting is adjourned." He moved over to Razi. "You wished to speak with me?"

"Talk"

Posts due April 23!
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.