Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-18-2018, 07:47 PM

Valdís did not have to wait long for her call to be answered and when it finally was it was by the last person she expected. Grinning Valdís dipped her head in greeting to the foreign man she'd hunted wild boars with back when she'd first entered the territories of Boreas and Auster. She felt a sense of pride that he was an alpha now. They both had come really far since their first meeting. Valdís also felt silly that she never had asked the man for his name.

"Oink oink?"

"Porcini!" Valdís laughed. "We should go hunting for pigs again some time! I admit I didn't expect to see you here. How have you been? I never did get to introduce myself. My name is Valdís Thyre." She grinned, already feeling put at ease as the alpha being someone she'd met and hunted with before but that was no guarantee that she was a fit member for his pack. "I noticed this pack here and I came to ask you about it. I am looking to join a pack since my last one was challenged for."

"Talk" "You" Think