gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
05-19-2018, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2018, 06:21 AM by Aranea.)

She tilted her head a little to the woman's comment, "I'll be inside the borders a little more often now." And would then glace at her popping belly. Her flightly attitude had made the pregnant part of the woman's body unnoticed and she couldn't help but feel embarrassed with herself. A healer who didn't notice an extremely pregnant woman... what was wrong with her?

"Oh..." She trailed but wouldn't hold for too long of an awkward second, "That sounds good Razi, I'll let you know." She attempted somewhat of a genuine smile, but slightly failed nonetheless. "And I'm sure I'll be here for the birth of your children, I'll do what I can to help when the time comes."

She would get lost in thought then, thinking of nothing other than her own children. One of the pack members helped aide in her birth, but she was too scared and ashamed then to actually help them and tell them what she needed and what to get. And Ty... She would come back to the real world looking at the woman, maybe even waiting a few long seconds before answering her if she noticed she was gone in her mind or if she just continued to go about their conversation. But somehow she heard her every word inside her lost memories.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead