size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
05-19-2018, 09:41 AM

Aerndis beamed as Serene praised her. She was glad that the bug wouldn't hurt her. She had tried very hard not to squash it after all and as she gently shifted her paws she peered inside to see the little bug glowing a way. It was like she'd caught her very own star! "Yea, they really are." She pulled her paws away completely and released the firefly back into the sky. "I'd like to learn to fight and heal to eventually but I don't really have anyone to teach me and hunting and exploring are what I'd like to master first. I'm still young though so I think I've got lots of time." She hoped she did anyway. As adventurous as she was she had no plans of dying young or at all really.

Aerndis gazed at Serene quietly for a moment and shrugged. "I guess at the Waterfall Peak in the north. That's where we had our pack before it dissolved. I've been back there a few times but I never seem to find anyone." She grinned at the woman's offer though. "If you want to see the Waterfall Peak though I'll show you, maybe we can go exploring on the way?"

"Talk" "You" Think