Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
05-19-2018, 11:50 AM
ooc: I'm good with Mal killing it. Really either way works for me.

You Made Me A Believer

Pyralis coughed and shuddered as the pain radiated around her ribcage. She knew her body was severely bruised from being thrown like a ragdoll but at the sharp pangs in the left side of her back made her wonder if she'd managed to crack a rib. There was no time to think on it and she still had the adrenaline rushing through her veins to help with the pain. The boys were having a good go at it. She felt herself wanting to cheer with each successful bite, and when the bear fell she charged forward, seeking to help the others take advantage of the situation, wounded or not but it seemed Malleus had it well under control.

As the beast fell it fell right into Malleus' open jaws, cutting the wound in the bears throat deeper, sending the blood spilling out and spraying across the snow as he thrashed. "Yes! Get him Malleus!" She would leave him to the task. As she skirted around the back side of the bear she noticed that the mortal man was pinned beneath the thrashing creature. Not good! Not good! She bolted forward and attempted to seize the man by his scruff, hopping to time her pulling as the bear twisted and thrashed so that she could help the man slip out from under the bear when its weight wasn't so much up on him. Then they could assist her nephew in killing the thing.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!