size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Beevent
05-23-2018, 02:03 PM

Just like he was reading her mind, he commented on the blood oath that had taken place their first day here and thanked her for staying through it. She was a little confused by him thanking her. Of course she stuck by them. Even if she wasn't fully convinced on Elias, she would never dream of leaving Zuriel and her brothers. Of course Kane hadn't shown up just yet... but Miach at least was here and that was enough. Her family was enough to make her stay even when she wasn't entirely comfortable just yet. She returned his slight smile either way though with a small nod. To his question over anything happening like that in Lirim it was easy for her to shake her head to tell him no. Maybe that's why it had all been so strange and a little startling at first. It was a new concept for her and something she didn't really know how to respond to.

Even though he seemed to grow incredibly serious when he spoke of Ruina being a part of her, she still appreciated the sentiment when he mentioned that he couldn't force her to stay somewhere she didn't want to be. She'd never thought about wanting to be somewhere. Lirim had been all she ever knew and had never considered the possibility that she could leave or move somewhere else. She'd been content there so there had been no reason for her to think about leaving, but she honestly never thought about if she had wanted to live there or not. This was the first time she had been given some kind of choice in the matter, but for now her decision felt pretty certain. She'd stay wherever her family was as long as they were still happy.

She was strangely relieved when he mentioned telling her about some of the positions in the pack. Ruina as a whole still seemed like a big mystery to her so it was nice to have some answers and information about it being given to her. "I'd love to learn more," she said without hesitation. Her gaze was curious while she waited for him to go on. If there was one thing she loved it was learning so in a way it felt like she was sitting down for a lesson like she usually did with her mom on healing. The topic was completely different, but the curiosity was the same.

"Talk" "You" Think