gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
05-24-2018, 06:18 PM
He nodded to confirm the outpost's location was in Boreas, then said, "The pack is in th east. It was called Abaven but I don't know if my brother will keep the name." They had a bit of a theme going and ' The Abaven Empire' didn't quite fit in. But, the pack was Archon's now. He could do with it whatever he liked. Whether or not he renamed it was up to him.

Malleus listened intently as Serene spoke. He was interested in the resting ritual she'd preformed for her mother. When the Abraxas died it was assumed they ascended and there was no need to make sure they rested. Apparently it was different for those who did not share blood with God, and although he did not find that surprising for mortals he was surprised the mother of an oracle required such a thing. Perhaps, he mused, her gift came from her father's side.

His interest, which was keen already, grew keener as Serene mentioned an unfriendly encounter. He didn't miss the shudder or the way she seemed to shrink before his eyes. Serene tried to put on a brave face and move on, but it was clear the encounter had affected her deeply and Malleus couldn't just let that go. "We can talk about the Fallen God in a moment, but I would be remiss if I didn't ask about that unfriendly wolf since the memory alone is enough to make you shudder."
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.