gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
05-24-2018, 07:13 PM

The air smelled of a storm when she awoke this morning. That didn't bother her one bit, in fact it gave her a perfect idea. With the winter creating bad storms she could train in them and in the snow and ice that already covered the ground. Though finding an oppenent would be the hardest thing ever seeing as she couldn't speak or howl to get anyone's attention.

She made for the battlefield after she got a light meal of a rabbit and had thouroghly disturbed the little white things. It was afternoon by the time she got there. Snow clotted in her black fur and fell in sheets as thunder and lightning burst overhead. This was the kind of weather she expected Iskra to want to be out in raising cane. Though she knew her parental figure wouldn't want to show up anywhere near her, too engrossed in catman. She stopped and pulled her head back, her eyes shining with determination. Her tail hugged her heels for the moment. As small as she was she was the picture of fearless elegance. She would be training her body up to become more muscled eventually. HEr winter coat was fluffed up against the whipping winds as they howled past her. Thunder clashed and a moment later lighting touched down almost thirty feet away to her left. Her heart thudded in her chest with it. The thrill of this and what she knew would happen was exhilerating. Some might call her crazy or insane but this would be the most extreme weather to train in and would make her all the better for it later.

Walk "Talk" Think
Arwen vs ? for SPAR

Round: ? | ?
Height: 23"
Build: Light

THEME

OOC: This is an open spar. ITs a thunder storm with ice and snow falling fast so extreme spar practice yay. And also i'd like to keep a default time of 5-6 days on this. Also she didn't howl cuz shes a mute so please do not powerplay this.

[Image: giphy.gif]

As her sister and voice, Ithiliel is allowed in any and all of her threads regardless of tags.