gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah
05-24-2018, 08:40 PM
It was piss-poor weather to be out in, and Demyan was in a decidedly piss-poor mood over it. The wind drove snow into his normally-sleek coat and his eyes and ears and hell even down his fucking throat into his lungs. He was drowning in fucking snow.

The dark male tossed his head, trying to clear his eyes of the thickly flying flakes. If there was any justice in the fucking universe his glare would have melted all the stupid fucking snow for miles around.

But of course it didn't.

A brief clearing of his face suddenly revealed a faint pulsing glow though the storm. Well hello, what was this? A devilish smile tugged at his lips as he settled his shoulders and strode through the swirling flakes to make a dramatic entrance, icy eyes narrowed in an amused, slightly condescending expression as his gaze traveled over the glowing, oddly tinted little female there. "You here looking for a fight, little girl?" he sneered aloud in that velvety voice he had cultivated, settling his beautifully toned body in a fighting stance. "Don't you worry, sweetheart - I'll go easy on you."

Round 0/?
Height 39"
Build Medium