Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
05-25-2018, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 11:00 PM by Torin.)

So much, so so much had happened since bringing the young Wreckage back to the pack and it'd be a lie to say he hadn't thought on her too much in recent days, realistically he'd been given a portion of the alpha ship he'd been craving, he had found his missing nephews and gotten into a fight with his father that he could only think of having been a long time coming.

That didn't make him feel any better about neglecting to check in with Derecho, in his mind she was his responsibility. He had brought her to the lands and had promised to take her back to her home, no one else had agreed to shoulder these tasks; they were his.

So he would seek out the woman, doing his best to pick out her scent; which had already started to mingle and mix with the scents of the pack. The draping branches around him were bare, snow covering the ground. Torin wasn't sure he could a remember a winter this cold; they weren't deep in the desert but they usually got the benefit of the warmer climate; this also helped to mask the scent he was searching for. He was mostly just hoping to bump into her at this point.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Hagon
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3