gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
05-24-2018, 10:47 PM

SOME PRINCES DON'T BECOME KINGS

There was no reaction in his features, schooled against any emotion toward her. Did he really think so little of her now? Perhaps he saw her as a means of spreading his seed, and now that the deed was accomplished she was useless to him. His heavy bulk settled into the snow. "Abba no longer lives. Any child of mine will no longer have to cower in fear from a man who placed himself among the gods." his voice was quiet, gentle. The titanic male didn't cast his gaze upon her. Rather, his attention fell to the trees all around them. Then, in a much colder tone he said "Things between us need settled Lirika. I go to challenge for a pack soon, and i want no ill feelings from you or any other than the one i challenge."

The flippant tone was harsh. Her ears flattened against her skull momentarily, as though met with a physical blow. Perhaps her choice to love him had been foolish. Gods above, did she really love him? Had she? This was all a mess. "I see." It was a thinly veiled remark upon his demeanour, and his treatment of herself. "May I ask what you would like to settle? I'm afraid I don't fully understand." her vocals were tentative, accent thickened by the barest hints of emotion. "I am not so young anymore, I don't see why you might view me as a threat." She murmured, brows furrowing as she turned her gaze from his inattentive features to the snow underfoot.

The thought occurred to her, violently as a knife in her chest. With shaking voice and breathy tone, she asked "Are you trying to take the children? Or did you wish for me to leave? I don't want to leave our daughters, Mr. Morningstar. I love them too dearly." Gods, were those tears in her eyes? When had she become so soft?

"speech"

YOU ONLY GET WHAT YOU GRIEVE

avatar courtesy of trash-klng on dA