gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Monster
05-25-2018, 12:15 AM
Rhea's ears fell to the sides at Sparrow's response, form drooping a little. As they got bigger Rhea and her siblings were spending more time away from the den, but that meant it was getting easier to not see them for what seemed like ages and she didn't like that one bit. She wanted to see her family lots and snuggle up with her brothers even though they were sorta annoying a lot of the time. Oh well… At least she was being forced to be more independent. It sucked, but Rhea knew it was good for her to be able to be alone sometimes.

Nodding, she smiled lightly, "You're probably right. I kind of like how… powerful the water seems. But they're not really very useful." The girl could see how the place could quickly become uninteresting, though. It didn't exactly boast much aside from the churning waters.

At Sparrow's question she perked up, dark ears flicking side to side, green eyes wide. "Not too much, really. I kind of like the idea of learning to hunt really good. Other than thaat, I dunno. Fighting doesn't sound super fun. I could probably do it, but, I don't really want to. Herbs don't really interest me either." she shrugged, brows furrowing. After a moment, the girl turned to gaze up at Sparrow again.

"How'd you decide what you wanted to do?"