Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
05-25-2018, 03:53 PM

There was a long pause. Hesitation. Perhaps the herald had crossed the line. After all, it wasn't long ago that his brother had admitted his sinful desire towards him. Had he not gotten over his feelings? The muddled scents of the family clung to his pelt, as his brother took a step closer.

Without argument, Samael curled up against his back. The warm press of his solid chest against Gabriel's back was comforting. Once upon a time, the herald had curled himself up around the younger children and kept them warm at night. Sung them soft songs and lullabies, told them great tales of adventure until they tumbled into slumber. To have the favour returned was pleasant. The gentle lave of his brother's tongue over his shoulders was more than he'd requested, but he didn't ask him to stop. Instead, he lifted his cheek to rest it on Samael's elbow, where it curled next to his head.

Another scent wafted into his nostrils. "Brother?" he questioned softly, angling his snout so it pushed into the air. A few more cautious sniffs. That was definitely blood. Old blood. Worry creased his brow. "Are you alright?" His vocals were gentle, hesitant. Perhaps he had simply caught himself a meal before arriving.

A frantic pulse beat a staccato against his spine. What was wrong? Was Samael alright?

"Gabriel" Thoughts "Samael"

I'M CALLING YOU FROM THE FUTURE

TO LET YOU KNOW WE MADE A MISTAKE

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.