gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-25-2018, 07:24 PM

Gabe posed no resistance to the more intimate touch Sam provided and sam took this as a sign to proceed. Gabes head moved to rest close to Sam's chest, a few inches more and is nose would be brushing the scabs and evidence of his battle with Abba. HE moved his lathing tongue up to the base of Gabe's ear, testing his limits with his brother. His teeth, gentle as he could be, nipped the edge of the ear, seeking to do no damage. His feelings for Gabriel had not waned a bit. He knew his brother woul let him take this no further so he layed his own head across the elder's shoulders.

He was almost content to leave the silence be, to wait longer to tell Gabe. But then His brother broke the silence. He asked what was wrong and Sam still had no clue how to tell his brother. "I just.... don't know how to say it. How do I ask for forgiveness when I've done as I have? He caused so much pain yet all my brothers and sisters still loved him, deep down i did too." He lifted his head and pulled it back, keeping his hellfire gaze on his brother. He was sure Gabe would know. The scent was a mixture, he knew what Gabe had smelled, his and Abba's. Micah's existed all along his back, where he had carried the body of his son. Nonetheless he knew he should outright say everything. It had been much easier with Sathanus and Mammon though, they hadn't had any feelings but rage for the man. "Abba killed Micah, threatened Uriel, Threatened my other children, and worst yet he threatened your life for being homosexual. I couldn't stand by anymore. He touched Dom, her face is horribly scarred, and he stood over Micah's body laughing. I've killed him, taken his life in penance for the pain he inflicted, for the pain he was going to inflict." His voice was quiet. No longer the booming baritone it once was. It was raw with emotion, pain at the thought he had just lost Gabriel, that he had killed his own father. He pressed the top of his head and snout into Gabe's shoulder's. A whisper escaped him. "Forgive me, for i have sinned. For i could no longer fight off the demon inside. Please forgive me. For i still sin, I love my own brother and cannot forget such feelings." Tears spilled freely. He knew he had lost his brother and his heart clenched at the knowledge.
"Gabriel" Thoughts "Samael"

Just a little bad habit

That you hide from your friends

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.