gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Monster
05-25-2018, 10:01 PM
She was glad she at least attempted asking a question, since Pyre managed to take what little direction she gave him and run with it. Echo could appreciate that, made her awkward inability to socialize a little less hindering. His story was interesting too, though maybe a flame-colored man with pretty blue eyes could make anything interesting? Maybe she ought to make him tell her more stories, just to check.

"I see. Moving around doesn't sound too bad to me. Seems like there's a lot to see here." she said, not the best commentary but hey, not everyone could be smooth. Grinning as he seemed to finally be feeling a bit worn out from their little race, the woman shrugged. "Hmm, I don't mind terribly either way. A nap isn't a bad idea. Maybe after you've recovered I can challenge you to a real race" she giggled, slyly admitting she'd definitely let him win this one. A moment later a yawn of her own parted her jaws and the dark woman would set her head on her own paws and find sleep enveloping her consciousness after only a few seconds. Had she really been this tired? Damn.

-exit via sleep-