size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
05-26-2018, 08:46 PM
ooc: so sorry it took me so long to reply! >.<

His mirth faded as the seconds rolled by without a flicker of eye contact. That didn't bode well. Briefly he wondered what was wrong. His thoughts - perhaps selfishly - went to health. It would be a shame to have to cull from her litter. A few rather odd individuals had been spared from the Abraxas culling, but countless others had been weeded out. Those that had been inferior physically or mentally hadn't been worthy of the blood that run through their veins and so they had been snuffed out before they could sully the next generation.

Very quickly she put his mind at ease, at least in regard to health. He wasn't sure what to make of her confession. Whether or not he would have children had never been a question. The only question that had ever been asked in regards to offspring had been 'when'. As for the answer, it had always been assumed that it was 'as soon as possible'.

"Hmmm," he mused as he considered her words. After a moment's thought he decided to take a reassuring approach. "We've all done things we aren't proud of; made mistakes we can't escape. But," he searched her gaze to see if she was receptive to his words, "They do not dictate what kind of parent we become."

"Keep this in mind," he said gently, his tone lightly teasing at first. "You aren't raising those "little heathens" alone. Not only do you have Kaine, but you have me and the rest of the Abraxas. Our future rests on the shoulders of your children. We have a lot invested in them."

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.