gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
05-26-2018, 09:13 PM
As soon as he mentioned he wasn't interested in her, the girl loosened up a bit and appeared to let go of some of her fear. That didn't bode well for her; if she'd continued to cower he'd have moved on and left her alone.

"A worthy use for it." Herbs, eh? So probably a healer of some stripe. Malleus' interest in her ticked up a notch. The Risen Empire could use another healer. She was still a rather underwhelming specimen, but perhaps there was more to her than met the eye. The odds seemed slim, but he wasn't in a hurry to get to his destination so it didn't hurt to probe further.

To answer her first question, he said, "Different? My dear, 'superior' is a better word for it. I am Abraxas."

Seeing an opportunity to learn more about her, he said, "I too am looking for herbs. I know there are some rare ones around here and I'd like to add them to my stash. How bad are your cuts? Do you need help with them?"

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.