gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-27-2018, 10:11 AM

His ears pointed more forward towards Torin as he began. Stating he had been thinking a lot made Frost's stomach begin to knot, it was confirmation about what the conversation would be turning to. He couldn't help but to think about Rory, even though he had been absent the primary rank was his. Frost wasn't sure if Torin could handle everything on his own. Frost wouldn't admit it, but it was a struggle for himself to handle everything. Although if he changed things around, whats to say Rory wouldn't come back and be upset with him? Even if he did just simply step down? It was hard to know the right thing to do with a pack that wasn't truly his own. It belonged to Faite's family and he didn't want that to change. Then again holding Torin back was not right either. Frost had promised to help him so that one day he could be in one of the lead roles of the pack.

Torin stated most of his thoughts had been on his brother, which Frost couldn't blame him. He was sure Torin was worried about both Rory and Faite. They were family after all, and even though they weren't Frost's family he worried about them everyday. Frost agreed with a quiet nod of his head that Rory had been absent for a while now, to long for his comfort. Torin's gaze swung to his and their eyes met, Frost's softening as he continued. He also went on to say he had been thinking of filling his absence for the pack. Frost gave a vary light nod, still holding the younger male's gaze.

"To be quite honest this has been on my mind as well. I've held off thinking that Rory would just reappear one day and resume his position, but it has been far to long. Though I would like to still help you until you feel your fully ready. I have no problem simply stepping down when Rory comes back........ But if we go through with this and he does not return and you feel you are ready I will still gladly step down, this pack belongs to you and your family and I do not want to get in the way of that." he said being honest with Torin so that maybe it would help him feel like he was making the right decision.

"Talk" & 'Think"

Art by Kanvos