size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
05-27-2018, 10:23 PM

He had his dual toned gaze settled on the ground in front of his paws as he walked. He started to wonder what he might do if he wasn't able to find Jayne. He had to keep some kind of hope that he would, but considering how many other wolves in his life had disappeared for one reason or another. Jayne was a different case since it was very possible that she had simply gotten turned around and ended up on the wrong side of the mountain they had been traveling through, but he thought back over all the times his brothers had vanished, how Amalia had disappeared, how the pack he had been in had dissipated unexpectedly, how both of the women he had loved had left without a trace... The more he thought about it the more discouraged he became. He remembered now why he had forced himself to only focus on Jayne and their journey. Without that distraction his thoughts just swarmed and overwhelmed him.

It was really just by chance that he glanced up from the ground and his eyes landed on the blue-marked woman that was walking across his path. She was maybe a dozen feet or so from him and he had to wonder how he had managed to not noticed her scent or the sound of her paws moving through the snow before now. Even though he never really worried about predators or other wolves since he was large enough that most wouldn't bother him, but that didn't mean he shouldn't be more aware of his surroundings. He stopped before he managed to infringe on her personal space any more than he already had. "Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going," he said apologetically has his gaze found hers.

"Talk" "You" Think