gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
05-28-2018, 12:56 AM
Laughing, Mara shook her head. "I can't say I've met a lot of wolves who'd go out of their way to play games with coyotes - literally - but I'm afraid I also can't even be a little surprised you'd be such an individual," she chuckled, sobering a bit as a dark gleam flashed in her ember-colored eyes, "I'm game."

She was surprised to hear news of the woman's son becoming an alpha - had she had kids when they first met? - but less so to hear Pyralis was having to keep her wild ways in check. Good luck to this poor son of hers, he probably needed it, though maybe he got enough of this woman's spirit to be capable of handling whatever was thrown his way. "Well, congratulations to him, then. I hope the pack does well." And that you at least keep your trouble far enough from the borders, miss mischief!

Shrugging, Mara pretended to think for a long moment. "Mh, nothing of importance, sadly. I had children, they're all quite grown now, one's in a pack but I couldn't begin to guess where the other two are now. The father's nowhere to be found now but that I'm less concerned about - we only barely got along. Life's pretty dull, but maybe I just need to throw some coyotes in a pit and it'll pick up a bit." She omitted the bits about being plagued by the ghosts of her past every time she closed her eyes since that somehow didn't feel necessary to include.
[Image: 1feWy51.png?1]

Mara is rude, lazy, and really likes to swear sometimes. She is not pleasant in the slightest.