gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
05-28-2018, 01:08 PM
Stretching out one front limb that dangled out in the open air, toes splaying and muscles shaking slightly as she held the stretch for a long moment before relaxing and repeating the action with the other front limb, Cael smiled absently. "Hm, well don't miss anything cool 'passing through', that'd be no fun at all," she mused. She'd noted the unfocused look to the man's eyes and the ever so slight sort of glazed quality along with the scars. Blindness. She didn't know any blind wolves, but they could still appreciate cool things too anyway, right? Especially with those feline friends of his, he was in better shape than some she figured.

Sitting up a little more, she suddenly recalled a conversation with her mother from when she'd been quite small. Remembering to answer the man's question, she focused back on him and beamed, eyes shining as she declared, "I sure am! I'm going to explore everywhere, and get real good at it. And probably be an awesome fighter someday, I dunno." The call to wander was often stronger than her desire to seek out spars, but she sure wouldn't pass up any that presented themselves. That just wasn't even possible for the fiery youth. Her tail swatted the rock several times as her mismatched eyes went from sparkling to blazing with excitement as she suddenly asked, "Hey, wanna explore together? I could walk with you for a bit while you go wherever you're going." Was she too trusting? Maybe. But she was also happy to tear into anyone who aimed to hurt her, so she felt comfortable enough being far to friendly at times.

Without waiting for reply, the girl would begin her descent, carefully hopping down the rocks in an intricate path until she leapt the last few feet down and stood proud of her climbing abilities, and ready for more fun times if the man was up for it.
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!