gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
05-28-2018, 04:30 PM
"Probably, I can't think of a ghost story that takes place in a sunny field or anywhere more cheery," she mused. Dark tales take place in dark places, or at least they always seem to in stories. Who knows, maybe there was a haunted golden field full of evil bunnies somewhere that no one had ever found before. Ah, but that was enough off-topic imagining.

Breasal paused to investigate something, and Caelestis would narrow her eyes in hopes of making out whatever it was. The clattering sound that followed would answer her question for her though; that would be the sound of dried bones. She'd found some of those once. "After a little more exploring I could go for a feast myself," she giggled, nosing at some of the bones curiously and feeling them with her wiskers and snout as much as possible. Hard to say what sort of bones they were when she couldn't see them, but she was pretty sure she felt some pointy predator fangs somewhere. "Or, maybe someone was a meal. Spooky." Hmm, didn't feel like there was anything interesting here that wasn't bone. Darn, no treasure.

Turning to keep walking, the girl carefully parted with the wall of the cavern, wandering the empty space and letting her front feet move slowly ahead of her with each step, feeling for obstacles or any items on the ground that might trip her. After a little while her paw touched a rock that squished slightly when she put her weight on it. It was small, maybe the size of one of her toes? Curious as ever, she'd grab it and lacking a place to put it, stored the object in between her cheek and teeth. "Lets go thif way" she called, speech a little distorted. She wanted to find more cool things before they left, or it wouldn't be real treasure hunting!
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!