gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-28-2018, 06:26 PM
Serene Validis

Paws traveled across this new land with caution, not quite familiar with what dangers could lie ahead. These new lands came with such strange weather too; where Serene had grown up, winter would have taken over by now, instead she walked in a dry heat, without a cloud in the sky. It was a strange feeling, but one she figured she would have to get used to eventually. Today's adventures had brought her out to a peak she witnessed on her second trip down to these lands. The earth beneath her paws turned to an unsettling dark color, as if the life was drained from it, and the odor that swept through the air invaded her nose and caused it to cringe. What was this place? Why was it like this? She wanted to know the answers to these questions so badly, hoping maybe some local wolves would be able to tell her. That's when her amber gaze caught site of another traveling up the length of the steaming rocks.

Curious as ever, the fawn woman careful scaled up the cracks, tip-toeing around the steams in hopes to not burn her fur off. Once she thought she was close enough, she called out to the stranger. "Excuse me! Pardon me, but do you happen to be from around here?" Perhaps it was too much to ask of a stranger, but if she knew what this was and why the earth around it was so dark, then maybe it would put Serene's curiosity to rest. Though her mind did jump to one conclusion; perhaps this land had been home to Sister Death, and that was why it seemed to lack the touch of Mother Life. If that was the case, Serene feared what might lurk beneath her paws, or what she might find up ahead.

"Speech"