gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
05-28-2018, 10:05 PM
He noted the way she almost inhaled the food before her, and was glad he left as much as possible for the younger wolf to eat; she really did seem to need it more. This would probably keep her full for a while. Meanwhile he had a pack with multiple hunters to provide for and sometimes be provided for by. So long as he was under leadership he liked and saw as worthy of his allegence, he did prefer the pack life. It was better than struggling needlessly.

The girl winced and he almost felt sorry for asking. She'd assure him she'd be okay, and though Czern raised a brow as though to ask if she was sure, he'd accept her answer and nod with an apologetic expression. "So long as you are okay. I am not a... what's the word- unfeeling creature. You are a good hunter miss Aerndis, feel free to summon me if we are in the same area again and I'd be happy to hunt with you again. Take care, then" he said by way of farewell. My, he was growing soft these days. Perhaps that was due to his environment though. He did tend to only do what was asked of him. If there was no need for him to fight and it was not asked of him, well, it was just as well. Let him grow soft, then, until he needed to be something else.

-exit-