gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
05-30-2018, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2018, 12:48 PM by Elias.)

The way Drakan announced his name made it cling to Elias' ears, they twitched in response as the Apollyon repeated the syllables of the man's calling within his mind. When it came to his pack, Elias felt very connected to each of the souls that found themselves within. It was the way of their people, their tradition.. once they took the blood oath, they were part of Elias' twisted little family and he would die for them. He took special care in preening each member of that family before they oathed.

His ruby gaze seemed transfixed on the brute's own as he told him stories about his warchief. He stopped short and left Elias with a strange yearning to know more. Truth be told, he'd never been in war that wasn't civil, coming from their own internal affairs. He has a past of his own he'd never talk about, so prying into another man's was something Elias simply would never really do. Vale exposed some of his history to Elias recently on his own accord, perhaps Drakan eventually would too.. but either way, Elias had heard and read enough from this man. The intentions Elias could feel coming from him were something like... gold to him. This was a man of honor with experience of combat buried beneath thick hide, if he really was what he claimed. Elias would not get ahead of himself, but eagerness to show this man what it meant to be in Ruina was overcoming him.

Elias wrapped up his thoughts and offered him a single, stern nod as he thought over everything he said. He believed him, he had no ties and he used to serve a warchief. He repositioned his weight on his paws, squaring his stance as he prepared himself to move back toward the mountains.

"We could use training like that here in Ruina. We claimed these mountains only a season ago, most of my pack members are still learning their purpose. I would like you to join me and the rest of Ruina during their first lesson, if you are interested. You may reside here as a Purgatorian and learn the ways of our people. I am sorry for your loss... here in Ruina, we believe that our fallen are never truly dead. Your Warchief is still with you, as are your brothers and sisters. I will show you how to speak to souls, how to grow in spiritual strength as much as you have grown in your physical strength. Will you stay, Drakan Malthael?"

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!