gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kahaia
05-30-2018, 07:54 PM

Terra was startled at the man's approach, but she didn't let that show. His dedication to the pack was made obvious in the willingness to destroy her. This was clearly what Elias meant when he said this pack was not for the faint at heart. Were all of their members this quick to be violent? Brown whisp chuckled but was sure to answer his questions without any hesitation. Resido. I am a guest among Ruina as far as I was aware. Here to learn more about your customs before I pledge myself to the pack, I believe the rank Elias gave me was Purgatorian? My name is Terra." Her attempt to comfort the man and ease his worries might have been in vain as he didn't seem like the trusting type.

Femme kept her distance, watching the brute carefully. He was quite the specimen, much like the Apollyon, as far as she'd seen they must have been specific about the type of wolves they let into their ranks. More than capable, this man seemed like a warrior, through the thick fur, she could see spots in his coat that were thinned. Evidence of scars, and lots of them. His missing ears only made the man much more intimidating. "Who are you?", she finally spoke up after taking her time examining him. Woman took a few steps closer, keeping a defensive stance for the time being. Once she got close enough and was confident that he wasn't out to get her, she'd plop her ass down, letting herself relax. He seemed to be distracted, his mind focused elsewhere, but surely he could get out of his head long enough to talk to her.

"Talk."

Terra is fluent in Latin.