Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-07-2013, 02:54 PM

He wasn't sure if it was his fault, but he watched in utter embarrassment as the silvery woman before him suddenly fell backwards onto her rump, eyes closed. Grey audits flattened against the man's head, plume flickering uneasily between his hocks as he watched her. It was only when she opened her eyes that she realized she had company, reacting much in the same way he had, scrambling back away from him, ears pinned back in surprise before she slowly relaxed, coming to the conclusion that he meant her no harm, since he hadn't moved a muscle in several minutes. He said nothing, made no movement towards her, simply watched her a hot blush heated up his dark face, audits pricking half way up his skull as she cleared her throat, shyly glancing at him with her startling sky blue eyes. Uh...pardon me, I didn't mean to surprise you...though you sure surprised me...I guess the plants around here are to blame. My name is Pacifica, what's yours?

It took the man several moments to shake himself free of his shock. Jaws parted as if to speak, and yet no words escaped. He tried this several more times, coming up with the same result. Why couldn't he talk? He was never this flustered around others, not even females. But this particular woman, Pacifica as she called herself, made him extremely nervous. It took him several more tries before he was successfully able to speak properly. Oh no, that was completely my fault ma'am. I wasn't watching where I was going. it's um...nice to meet you Pacifica, my name is Pontifex. Dark skull was tipped towards the silver woman, golden gaze directed elsewhere in embarrassment. He needed to get a grip on himself. This was no way for an esquire to behave.

Talk like this