size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
05-31-2018, 02:35 PM

Her eagerness to learn more made him hopeful, this was apparent by the glimmering pride shining off the king's ruby eyes. He smiled to her and gave her a nod of appreciation that she was interested. The words she offered were not many, but they were enough for him. He looked away from her and out of her den.. taking in the view of the East that could be seen from up this high. He was in love with the soul of this land, but he was in love with how much they could see as well.

Elias' lips parted suddenly as he wrapped up his meeting with her, not wanting to consume too much of her time. "I am very pleased to hear that, I will be holding a meeting to explain it to you and the rest of our new members soon. Please stay close to the mountains so that you will know. There is someone you need to meet, your half-brother. I am hoping he comes as well. I wanted to brace you for this before you see him." He motioned his body like he was about to step away, though his eyes watched her for any signs of protest against that. He had informed her of all he needed to, he wouldn't hover over her.. she was an adult. Speaking of which, about that boy he smelled on her coat...

"One thing I'd also like to mention." He peered over to her, unsure on how she'd react to this.

"There are rules to Ruina I would like to remind you of, if you do oath yourself. You must not have romantic ties outside of our pack, it is too dangerous and loyalties become confusing when love and lust are at play. Keep this in mind, if a man wants you.. he must want the pack your family belongs to, as well." Aki had been a rogue, Kai was known to be a rogue as well.. he wasn't sure if their family had any pack ties at all, but he wanted to reiterate this to his daughter just in case. It was only one time he caught the scent, but one time was all some men needed. It was all he needed with Zuriel to create Daelos, after all.

Beyond that, he said nothing. He left so that she could think over his... warning.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!