gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
06-04-2018, 10:45 PM
As his weight and the deep snow worked as one to bring it down, nova did exactly as intended and went for the jugular. Adrenaline surged as he used his grasp on it to pull backwards so the thing could not kick nova or escape their death trap. As she ended it's life he remained as he was untyil all flailing ceased. He would not risk it catching a second wind and trampling nova. She was important to his plans. The same could be said for Makani.

He released it once it was clearly dead. His eyes went to Nova, her body shook from adrenaline much like his own. Blood stained her face, and her tail wagging said she enjoyed this. When she spoke he half grinned and half smirked. "An excellent job, very few flaws." he gave his approval as he moved towards the head. Once he had spoke he dropped his head and took the doe by its nape. He'd have to drag it back to the den. He began the arduous task of dragging it knowing Nova would loyally follow.

Once they were there he dropped it and unceremoniously plopped near it on his side. He was panting, but with each breath it brought her scent to him, reminding him that they would soon become parents. Though he doubted she had ever had "the talk". It wasn't his place to give her that speech, but he would show her what it all meant eventually. After all the best way to learn was by doing.

Daemon is not a nice man, beware when threading with him. He is volatile and perverse, ladies(and maybe some men) beware. His opinions do not reflect his players at all, I love any and all characters.

As his brother and closest companion, Nabis has permission to enter any and all threads he is part of regardless of tags.