Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
06-04-2018, 11:18 PM
She was well on her way to finding the source of that water scent - something one should never pass by in a near-drought - when a glimpse of pale golden fur caught her attention. Razi needn't approach, for as soon as the other noticed her presence the interestingly marked woman came right over. Her question seemed to hint that it would be followed by more. Lucky the somewhat smaller wolf, Razi wasn't opposed to a little chit-chat today. In fact, speaking with other adults sounded pretty darn good right about now. Too much puppy time wore on a woman.

"I am; I live in a nearby pack. Was there something you needed?" she asked, with a soft smile and a gentle wag of her tail. The only reason she didn't unabashedly manage to drop her family name and the name of the empire was that she was still trying to fully settle on the new name she'd give it. If by some miracle she managed to recruit someone, it would be a bit odd to have them learn one name and then have to get used to another soon after. Maybe she was over thinking things, though.
[Image: r4X4w1S.png?1]