gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
06-07-2018, 07:20 PM
Sparrow needed to escape. Recently it felt like she couldn't even breathe in the pack. She wasn't really sure what she was doing anymore. The overall feeling of being lost at this point in her life was overwhelming. She didn't feel like interacting with anyone in the pack. After all, she had let them down, right?

With Brandr and Corentine gone, Sparrow wasn't sure who would stand by her anymore. Everyone she had gotten close to had peeled away one after another. She couldn't blame Lillianna for this.

This time it was all her.

Did the pack need her? Would they even notice her absence? Everyone seemed to hint at her doing things she enjoyed, but she wasn't even sure what she enjoyed anymore. How could she find out while she was still desperately trying to hold Abaven together? Archon seemed like a more capable leader, although he was arguably in the evil Abraxas party.

Sparrow mulled over the problems until she heard a low bark. A male approached and walked in front of her, asking if he was alright. Sparrow offered him a soft smile, "Tell me, define 'alright' and I'll tell you if I am."