gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-08-2018, 08:42 AM
Serene Validis

The beautiful woman was from around this area, and that was a relief to Serene. She desperately wanted her questions answered, and having a local to ask the would be her best chance at having those answers. Her amber gaze looked back up to the blackened earth, still uneasy about the appearance it took. There was a difference between a place that was uninhabitable and a place that had no life; a desert was difficult to survive in, but life still lived in the earth, whereas this earth had no life in it. She wanted to know why. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you knew why this Earth looked like this? So lifeless..." Serene felt a chill over her back as she thought of possible reasons why. But for the most part she was certain that this Earth had been, at the very least, touched my Sister Death and thereby stripped of the life in it. But for what reason? What was so special about this place that a Goddess would take the time to destroy it?

It didn't make any more sense to the fawn woman now as it did when she first saw it. But now there was someone here who could shed a little light on the subject and for that she was grateful. Suddenly remembering her manners, Serene smiled with a slight sway of her tail. "Oh, where are my manners. I'm Serene, by the way." It would be only fair to offer up information in return for the one she was asking for. While Serene may not have been out in this world for very long, she was certain that this was something other wolves did often, and she wanted to do it right. Besides, this woman seemed pleasant enough, no real sign of hostility or anger for Serene's intrusion on her features. The only unsettling thing she felt at this very moment was the land she stood on, and that was not a feeling she quite cared for.

"Speech"