Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
06-08-2018, 06:25 PM

Enrico replied and Valdís couldn't help but grin. "Ha! I'll show them a thing or two. Your grasp of the Common Tongue has gotten much better!" He still spoke with a heavy accent but the words seem to pass from his lips more willingly. "Nice to meet you officially, Enrico. Or should I say alpha?" She was impressed. He'd gone from a stranger barely able to speak the language to the alpha of his own pack. It was crazy how much time could change.

Valdís could feel a familiar excitement begin to bubble in her gut. She'd expected many different scenarios but seeing a familiar face now in the position of pack leader? That hadn't been one of them. If there were such a thing as signs she'd take this as one. She was just about to answer when Ásvor arrived. She turned to her friend with a grin. "Ásvor! Excellent timing. I'd like to introduce you to Enrico Falcone. He's the alpha of this pack and an excellent hunter and warrior. I met him some time ago when I'd first wandered into Auster. Ásvor, I think this may be the sign we've been looking for." She turned back to Enrico. "Do you have any opening's in your pack for a warrior and a healer? I've been through my first raid when I was in Talis, I took on the alpha of Celestial and won. I think you'll find me more than capable." She'd let Ásvor dispense her own capabilities.

"Talk" "You" Think