ardent

In these desprate times

Awaken

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2013, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2013, 04:17 PM by Awaken.)

Awaken gave a light yip of exitement when his old alpha came into view. He had missed his old friend in his time in the hunting grounds. He looked to have healed fairly well, even though Awaken was unable to catch an elk by himself. He wagged his tail behind him as his alpha drew near. Barreling down the mountain, he was. Looking just as he always had. Big, intimidating and fluffy. But awaken never found him intimidating. No, Garoyle had become more like a friend to him. No, a best friend to him.?

Awaken was never the type for friends. Most wolves either wanted nothing to do with him, or despised him for his strange tendancies. But, Gargoyle never did either. He gave him a home and helped him on his quest to remember the past and prepare for the incoming future.?

The bark of his name made him crack a smile. He'd gotten rather skiled at reading Gargoyle's emotions. He determined that the loud, rolling bark was a happy bark. Or at least, he hoped so. But the gentle bash to the skull sealed the deal. He was happy. He pushed back into the nock to the head, returning the favor. "hey. I missed you man." ?He smiled, pulling back and sitting back on his haunches. "i was out trying to catch an elk for e eryone, but my luck wasn't neccisarily that good. Couldn't find the herd and when i did they all were too strong to go down. No fawns yet and no sick or wounded. ?

Then then confusion hit him. The scent of their family was everywere, yet their pack had been taken over by that Eos bitch. But still, the place smelt like his packmates. What on earth is going on? Then it hit him. Gargoyle must have taken over another pack. He gave a minute chuckle. "so am i forgiven for going out for so long or am i forbidden from the pack. he joked.?