gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
06-08-2018, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 12:00 PM by Célestin.)
<

Célestin didn't notice the unease coming from the stranger, he was too wrapped up in his own excitement of meeting someone new, and maybe a new family member to boot! He cocked his head to the side as the unknown male seemed to not know how to respond to his words. His confusion being vocalized in the tongue that his uncle had taught them. He was a bit taken aback by that... certainly if this man was family he had to know their mother tongue right?

But then again... Uncle Torin spoke it but he didn't seem to have the same grasp of the language as his mother did or any of his siblings... and Uncle Torin's siblings didn't ever seem to speak the language either... Not that Célestin had ever tried speaking it to them; they mostly seemed to ignore him and his siblings.

"I'm uh... Célestin." He said, still not over the confusion. Still he pushed it from his mind with the quick ease only a child could manage. "What's your name?" He asked, each question on the tail of the last as he bombarded this new wolf with his curiosity. "Are you an Uncle? Do you know my maman? What about Uncle Torin? He says he's got a big family are you one of them? Why don't you speak French?" There was no pause between each question until after that last, he paused for a second, his face screwing up as he thought hard for a second. Then the last of his questions: "Do you wanna be my friend?"

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by KeuAdopts
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3