size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-10-2018, 04:43 PM

"Alright, but you can't sleep outside, there is plenty of room in the den," Brow shot up in confusion and surprise. Did he hear her right? He watched quietly as he picked up the rest of the fawn and took it inside, and in his stunned silence he said nothing. Not until after a crack of lightning lit up the sky. He jumped from surprise, ears flattening against his crown as his gaze turned skyward. He had failed to detect the oncoming storm, his heart pounding from the surprise of that initial lightning bolt. He was going to protest, but when she spoke again he decided against it. He didn't particularly like lightning or thunder...something he would never admit to anyone. He feared the lightning from the sky, it always set him on edge. His heart pounded uncontrollably against his chest, almost painfully. When the first drops of rain began to fall, he hurried into the den and decided he would do as he was told.

Once inside, he avoided touching her as he moved to the back of the den to stop his body from shaking. His legs had already begun to quiver from the anxiety that threatened to take over. But he had stopped it in time, and at least in here the sound was duller. He sighed as moved closer to her again, settling down against the opposite wall from her. Blue gaze flashed in the darkness as he looked at her, the rain a steady sound outside. "Hopefully the rain stops by morning," He commented. He hoped. He wasn't sure he wanted to go out tomorrow if the lightning and thunder was still around. What excuse would he come up with then? If she ever did find out about his fear, she would think he was weak. And he refused to let that side of him show. "I've never had a sleepover before.." He joked. Not since I was a pup...

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!