gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
06-10-2018, 05:04 PM
Sparrow waited as the pack gathered. She wasn't sure what approach to take. What did the pack expect of her? What did Archon expect of her? A headache was already blooming in her head. There were murmurs and wanderings as each wolf came in. Some verbalized their concerns while others didn't.

Eventually the flow of wolves slowed and Sparrow made sure to look at each of them directly. There were so few. A creaky kind of weariness grew in Sparrow and she feared it was branching into her packmates as well.

Pushing those feelings aside, Sparrow decided she needed this to be a sturdy meeting. She shouldn't meekly  step aside. She needed to have a part in this. She needed to show Archon that she was still leading. Sparrow cleared her throat.

"Alright. Everyone, this is Archon Abraxas. As per our agreement with his brother Malleus, he will be staying with us for now. I expect everyone to follow our arrangement and be... cordial towards him during his stay."

Sparrow looked around again. She tried to make things sound as temporary as possible as those were her hopes.

"That is all for this meeting. If anyone has any business with me, please come to me after Archon has spoken."

With that, Sparrow gestured over to the large man. It was his turn now.