Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
06-10-2018, 08:45 PM
It had been a long time since the young woman had been home, but she had an important mission to accomplish. Her mother had gone missing, and Aaliyah was determined to find the dark woman who gave birth to her. She wasn't quite sure why, as they had never been close, but it would seem there was some instinct to find the wolf who could help her learn more about herself. You won't find her, godling, stop trying. A blast of negativity from the confines of her own mind, a being she hadn't yet learned of. I am not trying to be negative, I am trying to keep you from wasting time. You should be climbing the ranks of your pack, proving yourself to the other gods...show you have your father's greatness in you. True, she shouldn't be pining over a mother she hardly knew, she shouldn't be wasting time outside the pack when there was so much to do within.

But, what if her mother was injured or dead? Could she really let herself mourn the loss, even if it wasn't a true loss? Liyah wasn't sure what to do, so, she continued to meander about until she saw a familiar face in the shadows of the forest. She hadn't even realized she had come this far south, looking for her mother but subconsciously wandering home.

She recognized the wolf as her half-brother, though she realized she didn't know him very well, something that should be remedied immediately. Her inner voice agreed, for once, and she moved slowly in his direction. With a soft and sweetly toned voice, she called to him, "Hello, big brother!" While she was aware of some of her older siblings being rather...condenscending toward her, she was also used to ignoring it and taking whatever was thrown at her and throwing it right back. She hoped this wouldn't be the case though, "Hope I am not intruding, I hear you are rather busy these days, I wouldn't want to interrupt any much needed alone time." She wouldn't want to, but she would anyway. The comfort of any family member would be welcomed at this point.
Beware: She has a god-complex and really only likes family, mystical beings and gods like herself. You've been warned!

The character you are currently reading is Aaliyah, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Aaliyah's profile!